mr nuff

Wednesday, 9 May 2012

it zoo taiping and night safari..

aku abadikan kenangan dengan member-member rumah aku buat minggu-minggu last aku ade kat penang nie. lagi 9 hari lagi berakhirlah beban aku kat sini..*wahh ayah takleh blah. so dengan rajin nye kami ramai-ramai plan ke Perak. jauh sikit lar dari Pulau Pinang yang kecik molek nie.*tetiba rasa mcm perlis besar pulak.hehe .oke abaikan hasutan nateS tu.hehe. Disebabkan tahun 2012 nie adalah TAHUN MELAWAT PERAK, kita kena la support sikit. (acecey..! padahal sebelum nie tak pernah support pun.kebetulan je.kikiki) 


Disebabkan mulanya plan nak pergi dengan kereta semua pakat-pakat okey tapi last minutes tukar plan. nak jimatkan minyak dan jimatkan duit*nak jalan-jalan tapi kalau boleh duit tanak keluar.hehe   sorang demi sorang tarik diri. tanak pergi naik motor jadi minah rempit atas lebuhraya. jadi yang excited terlampau nie lah juga yang join naik motor. kelas kau jah! mana mau cari pengalaman macam tu. sumpah tak dapat punya..!













11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What day isn't today?

azila abdullah said...

of course not..it 6 may 2012. weekend..!

..safwani.. said...

i suka sangat pergi zoo taiping. best even binatang dalam tu mcm dah tak kuat jaa. hehe ;)

azila abdullah said...

owh..i plak before this umo 10 tahun kot pegi..skrang dah 20..so 10 tahun la tak jejak zoo..heheh

Anonymous said...

There are a few factors you want to consider when purchasing a superfood drink powder.

For one thing, it's difficult to destroy a part of the cell without damaging the rest
of the cell. Soy - Look for tofu, soy milk, or edamame rather than soy powder.



my web site: chris ashenden company website

Anonymous said...

You definitely have guts, and a huge character that strikes through in your story.

Superb webpage and I just love your glod sense of humour!


Here is my weblog; e liquid

Anonymous said...

You've finished what some others have failed to accomplish before.
Congratulations on generating an outstanding article which is completely distinctive and honest.

Unusual in this era!

My homepage ... E Liquid

Anonymous said...

There is something I truly enjoy about your web page. I had to bookmark it to my Favourites.
I am crazy like that.

My web page - tobacco e liquid 50ml

Anonymous said...

After studying numerous internet sites and almost giving
up finding what I had been looking for. I came across this!
Kudos for posting just what I was trying to find.I do not feel
like I misused my entire day today.

Also visit my weblog :: E Liquid ()

Anonymous said...

What i do not understood is in truth how you're not actually
a lott more smartly-favored thasn you mayy be now.
You are so intelligent. You realize thus considerably
onn the subbject of this subject, produced me personally consider it from a lot of numerous angles.

Its like women and men are not fascinated unless it's one thing to accomplish with
Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent. All the time handle it up!



Also visit my web page TOEIC Listrning (Www.eve-wiki.net)

Anonymous said...

ecigarette, electronic cigarettes, best e cigarette, electronic cigarette reviews, electronic cigarette, best electronic cigarette