mr nuff

Sunday, 12 January 2014

Belated Birthday at Dataran Shah Alam

a simple birthday party untuk kawan aku. takde sesapa pun dijemput sebab last minutes plan lepas balik kerja. hahaha. lagipun bukan ramai pun geng duduk area kl dan selangor. 


entry ni macam takde point tapi entry ni show our friendship never end. aku malas nak bercerita panjang. picture speak thousand words. Depends on which angle you with to focus XD












that a simple entry. tapi banyak kenangan manis tertinggal kat sana.

"kenangan tak boleh dibeli di 7eleven" hehehe

XOXO :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The next time I compose a blog site, I'll make darnn sure it
will not be as discouraging as the post exhibited on this page.
This page makes very little sense without anything worthwhile.

I especially reckoned your starting and concluding paragraphs didn't have
enough depth and relevance to what you were wanting to demonstrate.
I am hoping the next post produces a better read.

Feel free to visit my page: E Liquid ()

Anonymous said...

This really is unquestionably the most effective blog site I have seen to date.

A lot better than lots of other blog sites that don't come close to the degree of information and knowledge of this topic.
Congratulations!

Look into my web blog: eliquid

Anonymous said...

This page certainly has all of the information I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.


Here is my blog: e-liquid nicotine

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.